Our Dealer Support Representative (DSR) is a “smile and dial” inside account manager who is often described as a natural problem solver and people person! The DSR will be responsible for the ongoing support and success of our Dealer Network. This role will work closely with the Dealer Sales Team to provide exceptional service and support to our dealers.
We are looking for ambitious hires to onboard new dealers, maintain existing relationships and ensure our customers get the best experience available. Their goal is to grow dealer revenue through maintaining, retaining, and growing dealer usage and satisfaction of Rollick’s products.
Join our Team as an Inside Dealer Support Representative!
- Maintain high activity metrics: 50+ activities per day to B2B customers and dealers
- Develop your assigned territory of dealerships by making warm calls daily
- Work to successfully enroll and onboard dealers to ensure all action items on accounts are completed
- Monitor and maintain core metrics to meet or exceed monthly outbound calls, emails, and SF activities
- Achieve monthly revenue goals by driving growth with existing Rollick dealers and help identify dealers to upsell to our premium products
- Perform account reviews to assist and train dealers on an ongoing basis on best practices and ROI
- Ensure that integrations and products are working and effective for dealers
- Focus on building value, retaining customers, and helping dealers maximize results
- Follow up on any calls to action or alerts on account based on core account criteria
- Ongoing communication as needed with new products and services rolled out to our Dealer Network
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Rollick management team for continuous improvement of our product offering
- Be part of a winning team that works hard and supports each other for success
- Must speak French fluently
- At least 2 years of account management, training or like experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Business to Business (B2B) account management experience- preferably via phone
- Ability to build rapport, connect, and influence others
- Customer focused with active listening skills and a consultative approach
- Self-motivated, rolls up the sleeves and overcomes obstacles and gets the job done!
- Engages in problem solving activities regularly and autonomously
- Sets, pursues and follows-through with achieving goals with a sense of urgency
- Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility
- A proven track record of success in an outbound B2B calling environment
- Demonstrated experience managing & retaining key accounts
- Results focused with the ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills including working with products and customized CRM platforms such as Salesforce
- This role will work remotely due to COVID-19 and we welcome applicants outside of our Austin, TX area