Fenton marketing company is looking for a motivated and outgoing individual to fill a part-time Survey Fulfillment Assistant position. Rollick offers a relaxed atmosphere, casual dress, flexibility, and Team building events.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Operate printer, mail folding and postage equipment.
- Process and organize inbound and outbound mail.
- Data entry into multiple databases, maintaining both the integrity of the database and confidentiality of information.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Windows 10, Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook
- Microsoft 365 – Teams, SharePoint
- Database Experience
- Outstanding organization and time management
To be considered for this position, please provide the following materials as detailed below:
- Cover letter which outlines your strengths for this position
- Contact information including phone number and email address
- Upcoming availability to meet in person for an interview
Job type: Part-time 28 hours per week, (7 hrs. a day, 4 days a week)
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)