Our Team is looking for ambitious hires to increase customer awareness, engagement, and retention by sharing the value proposition of the Rollick products to existing Powersport, Boat and RV Dealers. This individual will help maintain existing relationships and ensure our customers get the best experience available. The Senior Dealer Support Representative will be responsible for the success of building out our Dealer Network and maintaining relationships with the top dealer groups in the country (20 groups.) This role will work closely with the dealer sales and support teams to provide exceptional service and support to our Dealer Partners. This individual will also be responsible for MRAA, NPDA, Brunswick, and Synchrony.
- Top dealer groups manage directly our top customers
- Build awareness and create opportunities within 20 groups
- MRAA, NPDA, Brunswick, and Associations
- Synchrony and 700 Credit dealer relationships
- Directly manage a book of strategic dealer business. Increase customer awareness, engagement, and retention by sharing the value proposition of the Rollick products to existing Powersport, Boat and RV Dealers.
- Provide an outstanding experience to successfully onboard new dealers to ensure all action items on accounts are completed.Provide top notch customer service and establish rapport with key decision makers at participating dealerships and help them maximize results.
- Consistently exceed all KPI (Key Performance Indicators) targets including activity metrics, presentations, and cold calling out to top dealer customers and delivering demos over the phone and in person. Effectively utilize salesforce CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to properly document all your daily activity and maintain complete account information.
- Achieve monthly retention metric and revenue goals by driving usage and growth with existing Rollick dealers
- Hit or exceed introduction quota for strategic sales opportunities. To include introducing products and setting up joint calls where you facilitate upsell meetings
- Own the relationship with the top dealers in the country. Create opportunities and more presentations with 20 Groups. Provide ongoing feedback to the Rollick management team for continuous improvement of our product offering.
- Willing to travel to meetings or industry events to represent Rollick. Inc. when needed. Own the relationship for the Dealer Solutions team on MRAA. NPDA, Brunswick Dealer Advantage, and Synchrony.
- Launch a series of webinars, appearances, and taining podcast to gain dealers support. Leverage relationships and book events each quarter for each partnership.
- Collaborate with the strategic sales reps and VPs to support top dealer groups throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Work with peers in the dealer sales and support department, marketing, and finance to resolve issues and provide process improvements. Look for opportunities to mentor DSRs and develop future Strategic Account Managers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated account management experience retaining and growing key accounts
- Proven track record of regularly exceeding quota in outbound activity and successful partnerships.
- Experience in a customer focused role consistently exceeding quantitave goals, as well as qualitative goals.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, and customized CRM platforms such as Salesforce, dealer DMS (Dealer Management System) and 3rd party tools is a plus.
- Goal oriented and results focused, self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and overcome obstacles
- Engages in problem solving activities with a positive solution-based focus.
- Sets, pursues and follows-through with achieving goals with a sense of urgency
- Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with excellent time management skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.