As the Product Manager of the GoRollick Marketplace, your role will be to define, design and build new and innovative features that drive the growth of the marketplace. You are a flexible, results-oriented and experienced product manager who will drive marketplace features from inception to launch. You have visionary product insight, significant technical expertise, strong business and analytical skills. You combine a great instinct for developing compelling products with a strong focus on users with a technical aptitude to work with a world-class engineering team and the business sense to drive product goals and strategies.
- Defining the vision, strategy and roadmap to help grow the GoRollick Marketplace platform.
- Drive innovation, adoption, conversion, and engagement.
- Own, build and drive customer experience.
- Conduct performance analysis and leverage data to make informed product decisions, conversion optimization recommendations, and priority decisions.
- Build, manage and collaborate on high quality product roadmap based on your vision and strategy.
- Communicate effectively throughout the organization on status, issues, and results.
- Subject matter expert on your products, best practices, competition and latest industry trends and regularly track product success metrics.
- Understand, gather, and document concise user, business and product requirements for existing product enhancements and new initiatives, including scenarios, user stories, flows, edge cases, business justification and operational impact.
- Create preliminary design concepts for stakeholder feedback. Collaborate with design team on final high-resolution comps.
- Manage prioritization, evaluate pros and cons of different choices and understand tradeoffs between scope and time to market.
- Manage backlog to ensure requests are captured, prioritized, and communicated.
- Conduct primary or secondary research as needed.
- Effectively partner with stakeholders through the product lifecycle including Engineering, Project Management, Design, Sales, Marketing and leading scrum stand-ups.
- Balance build vs. buy decisions.
- Own the end-to-end Go to Market plan from requirements definition through development, operational readiness, launch, and post launch analysis.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
- Utilize data and metrics to measure success, make recommendations, and drive actions.
- 5+ years online product experience preferably in the automotive, powersports or recreation vehicle industries.
- Passion for automotive, powersports or recreation vehicles is strongly desired.
- Demonstrated success leading, defining, and launching innovative online products.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- Ability to gather user and business requirements and convert them into a winning product vision.
- Significant people and organizational management skills. A natural leader and mentor.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to evangelize the merits of Rollick’s products internally and externally.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical abilities, with deep understanding of the Internet, Mobile platform development and on-line advertising.
- Experience in project/program management of medium and large projects.
- Entrepreneurial experience and a passion for creating great products that are highly valued.
- Strong sense of urgency and comfort in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Technical SEO experience a plus.