Our company is a leading provider of technology and marketing solutions for a variety of dealers in the Powersports, RV, and Marine industries. Our objective is to help dealerships increase revenue and profitability by developing targeted marketing strategies and providing technology and quality customer service support. We help dealers find, win, and keep customers.
We are seeking an experienced Director, Dealer Network Development to lead our dealer account management team. The ideal candidate should have a proven record in segmenting customer bases, upselling, and growing revenue through a dealer network. The Director, Dealer Network Development will be responsible for understanding customer needs and identifying opportunities to drive sales. We are seeking a senior leader with experience overseeing the customer lifecycle from contract negotiation to devising programs and processes to help the business scale. This individual will help determine the SLA and effectiveness of our outreach and reporting. The Director should be customer-centric and have a proven track- record for nurturing top accounts to build long-term relationships.
Responsible for our dealer network, internal dealer support team, and strategic partnerships related to our dealer customers.
Dealer Network Responsibilities
• Plan and execute account management strategies to increase revenue and profitability for the company's dealer-base.
• Develop plans for segmentation, prioritization, and targeted marketing of the customer base.
• Devise strategies for upselling and cross selling to our dealer network.
• Ability to leverage automation for reporting needs and balance the need for outbound contacts to support our customers as we scale.
• Ensure that our dealer customers are effectively use and measuring the value of our products to yield the best results.
Internal Team Responsibilities
• Ability to coach and willingness to roll up your sleeves and work alongside the team.
• Provide guidance and support to the account management team to maximize their potential and improve performance metrics. Directly manage team leads, managers, and strategic reps.
• Ability to create a metrics- driven environment with transparency into progress and results.
• Provide regular reports to senior management on the performance of accounts, opportunities, and customer concerns.
Partner Development Responsibilities
• Develop and manage relationships with key accounts and dealer partnerships, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Become the main point of contact for strategic partners. Create meeting agendas, webinar content, and produce programs that bring value to our dealer network.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities for the company within the Powersports, RV, and Marine industries.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
• 5+ years' experience in account management leadership, business development, or sales management in the Auto, Powersports, RV, or Marine industry.
• Proven experience in segmenting a customer base and increasing revenue and retention for dealerships.
• Business development and account management experience with top customers and partners.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to lead a team.
• Salesforce, CRM adoption, Microsoft Teams, RingCentral, call center management are a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be innovative, analytical, and results oriented.
If you are enthusiastic about driving revenue growth for dealerships, possess strong leadership skills, and have the required experience, we encourage you to apply.