The Client Success Specialist- CX supports and cultivates relationships with clients. The Client Success Specialist - CX is an excellent communicator. This position handles the day-to-day communications with OEMs and works closely with internal and external resources to ensure the success of the client’s CSI program. A successful Client Success Specialist - CX will thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advocate for the client and provide superior customer service
- Be the conduit between our manufacturers and internal teams to support various client requests
- Make or adjust configurations for clients’ accounts implementation as necessary
- Respond to questions on basic features, permissions, configurations and functionality of owner satisfaction client platform
- Provide continuous status updates and maintain communication with customers on outstanding issues leveraging a help desk format
- Participate in training, process improvement and quality assurance initiatives; provide new and ongoing application training to our clients
- Contribute to and develop documentation for best practices, process and client usability of system features
- Understand platform data requirements to prevent database errors while working with client data
- Audit owner satisfaction form to ensure programs are running as expected
This is an all-star role that requires the ability to communicate well, the ability to work “hands on” on problems/solution, and the ability to understand how to configure/support complex systems and business needs. To be able to be successful in this role, at a minimum, you should have:
- 2+ years in internal/external client-facing roles with a passion for client satisfaction
- Strong verbal/written communication and organization/prioritization skills
- Proven experience managing multiple requests and clients simultaneously while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Be team oriented; self-motivated; works hands-on; technology enthusiast
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications with special focus on Excel
- A two-year associate degree in business, computer science, technology or similar field at a minimum; but a four-year bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Ability to resolve issues equitably with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to join in and grow our work hard/play hard, fun environment a must!
- Obsessive organization
- Technical aptitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/inquires at once
- Ability to analyze data
- Strategic thinking
- Proficient written and verbal communicator
- Problem solving
- Risk management
- Process and schedule management
- Proactive – does not wait to be told what to do; anticipates needs
Please showcase your skills and pitch why you’d be a great fit for the role by creating a short video. The video should be no longer than 2 minutes. Please answer the following questions and include any additional information you think would be relevant to our decision-making process:
- Why you think you’re the best candidate for this role?
- What experience and skills do you have that would make you the ideal fit for this position?
- How do you see yourself contributing to our team and company culture?